College Guys

I'm living again in the area where I grew up, an extremely rural area where the largest town is only as big as it is because there's a state university there. Because it's a smallish town the college students are a more noticeable aspect of the town than they would be if the university were in a city.

When I was growing up I was unaware of the college student presence. Part of that was due to the college students being older than me so they just seemed like more adults, even when I was in my late teens. But I mainly didn't notice all the good looking college guys because when I was younger my sexual interests lacked subtlety. If I couldn't see a dick or crotch bulge I wouldn't have noticed an older guy. 

Now my interest in guys is much broader and I like observing all aspects of a guy. 

In a college town, young, fit guys are everywhere. It's not uncommon to be driving down a street and see a guy who could be on the cover of Men's Health jogging along the sidewalk wearing nothing but running shorts, socks, and shoes. 

The mass of good looking guys is nice, but I find most college age guys to be a lot like a heavily ornate 1770-something gilded mansion interior; attractive and interesting to look at but not something I'd want for myself.

I'm mostly attracted to guys around my age (52). I'm also most attracted to ordinary looking guys, guys who others don't immediately notice are good looking. I like guy next door types, geeky guys, goofy looking guys, and even guys others might describe as homely. 

The 20 year old Greek god look-alike does little for me, but I can still appreciate an excellent painting even if I don't want to hang it in my living room. 

The downside to all the unbelievably perfect looking guys everywhere is it makes me feel like an ancient troll or at best a young grandpa. 

But the upside of the young bodies everywhere is it makes standing in line at the grocery store a lot more interesting. If  I'm just a foot away from a handsome, fit dude in a tight t-shirt and clingy running shorts I'm definitely going to enjoy the view. Even if it makes me feel like a creepy old man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heteronormative

My Type